Last Updated on February 14, 2023 by Emilia Catherine
Are you a badminton player who plays on daily or weekly basis? Then the first problem you must be facing is to choose the right badminton kit bag for your daily use.
A perfect and durable badminton kit bag is very important to carry all your game essentials like shuttle, rackets, shoes, cocks and tapes. Choosing an ideal badminton kit bag is very important. You need to make sure that it contains equal compartments and attractive colors as well to add style to your look as well. If you are confused about about buying a perfect kit bag then you are at the right spot.
Keeping this in mind we have discussed some of the best kit bags for you. However, before mentioning that, there are few things that you need to consider before buying a kit bag.
5 Best Badminton Kit Bags Reviewed in 2023
Following are the best recommended Badminton kits worth buying in 2023
1. Babolat Pure X12 Racquet Bag
This is a must have bag and best selling model designed by babolat . If you are looking for a bag with extra large compartments then this is the right option for you.
This bag is large enough to carry 12 rackets at a single time. There are extra pockets in this bag to fit your shoes ,clothes and other accessories. Also, it has 2 adjustable straps with ergonomic swing buckles which makes it very comfortable to carry .You can easily carry this bag in your hand or shoulders because of these removable ,adjustable and padded straps.
- Length 30” x Width 16.5” x Height 14”.
- There are three compartments in this bag and two of these compartments are isothermal which means that it will protect your belongings in unfavorable temperature conditions.
- It has a plastic slit which enables you to insert your name in it.
- Ventilated kit bag to ensure that there is proper air flow to prevent accumulation of bad odor in the bag.
- It is available in black, blue and white color.
The reason I like this product and definitely want one for myself is because of its compartment setting. It is large enough to carry all your rackets and provide sufficient space for other accessories as well. Also, its iso-thermal property and durability makes it worth buying. It is definitely an excellent and a well designed product.
2. Senston Badminton Racket Bag
This Senston badminton bag will provide you with a lot of space for everything that you need to bring with you to badminton court. This bag is one of the best badminton bags available in market. So, if you are searching for reliable bag by good branded company then you must give this product a shot.
This kit consists of two compartments and three secondary bags as well .It has a capacity to hold three to six rackets and has portion for your shoes and clothing. It comes with two padded adjustable straps which makes the carrying very easy.
- Length 28.34” ,Width 7.1” , Height 11.4”.
- It comes with auxiliary bag that ensure proper ventilation and keeps the items in the bag ventilated.
- It can hold 5-6 badminton rackets and 3-4 tennis rackets along with shoes and clothes.
- Fabric is made up of polyester pu.
- Very eye catchy color.
The best thing about this product is that it comes with a guarantee so if you are not satisfied with this product then you can easily get a refund. It is light in weight ,quality is long lasting and it is not very expensive. The stylish design ,zipper quality and adjustable straps makes it a perfect choice for you. In my opinion, Senston bag is an ideal bag with affordable price for a badminton player.
3. Babolat Backracq Badminton x8 Racquet Bag
It carries a space for up to 8 rackets and a shoe pocket as well so you can carry all your equipment with convenience and comfort. The most noticing feature of this product is its durable frame and soft foam padding which is best to protect all your valuables in the bag.
This bag also has a small pocket with perfect size to fit your keys , cell phone and wallet. It has a lot of pockets which allows you store as many things as you want.
- Dimensions are 76x32x30cm.
- Shoe compartment.
- Large main compartment.
- External pocket for accessories.
- It also works with squash rackets.
- Backpack straps are padded which makes it comfortable to carry.
I like this product because the bag is very prospective and appealing. The backpack strap makes it very easy for those who mostly use bike to travel to court.
I can assure you that this product is not going to disappoint you. It is a bag truly dedicated for badminton. You are definitely going to dominate your court with this bag.
4. Yonex 2018 New 9826 Racket Bag
Yonex 9825 racket bag is a vibrant looking badminton bag which is ideal for you if you like to carry 6 rackets and their additional gears.
It has a modern exterior design and very colorful look. This stylish bag offers 2 compartments at the top where the bag is black and plenty of space for your accessories because of its large space.
It has zipped pockets and a backpack carry system with adjustable straps to provide easy carrying. The racket pockets have thick padded walls which give extra protection to your equipment. You can easily grab handle from middle or end of the bag. It can easily fit all the things you need because of its large size.
- Dimensions are 78x26x34cm.
- It is built with non collapsing EVA form material ,this design helps in keeping the shape of the bag.
- Holds upto 6 rackets.
- Two zippered compartments.
- Has two adjustable straps which can be used as backpack straps.
This badminton kit bag is ideal for regular players who have more rackets and many equipment to carry. According to me ,this is the perfectly durable and stylish bag designed for those who like to pack more when going out to play. The padded shoulder strap handle makes it very classy and easy to carry around. Also, the colors are very appealing and attractive to add look to your style. You will not regret buying this for your daily use.
5. Wilson Advantage Badminton Kit Bag
If you are looking for an inexpensive badminton kit bag to hold just limited accessories, then Wilson Advantage is the best option for you to carry around your badminton gears. Wilson Advantage is a well made kit bag and not as heavy as the rest of the racket kit bags .
It is very affordable and currently available in two colors; Black/White and Navy/White. It has a very traditional and neutral color combination that can go well with your every outfit.
This light weight bag with decent colors is best for you if you are not interested in taking extra equipment with you to court. It has a capacity to hold 2 rackets and some accessories. A padded and adjustable strap with easy grip is ideal for you in multiple transport options.
- Dimensions:27.95 x8.86 x11.42inches.
- Single primary compartment.
- Zippered accessories pocket.
- Has padded top handle.
- Metal zipper having fabric zipper pull.
- Light weight design.
Wilson advantage badminton kit bag is a solid choice for carrying gear to your school for practice or to your court for matches. Overall, if you are on a budget and looking for inexpensive yet classy kit bag to carry your equipment then you cannot go wrong by buying this bag . If you need a bag to carry just two rackets then this is an ideal option for you and highly recommended.
How to choose a Perfect Badminton Kit Bag? Buyers Guide
Make sure to keep following points in mind before buying a kit bag:
- Bag should be light weight and easy to carry.
- Make sure to look for number of compartments a bag has according to your ease and how much belongings you want to carry in your bag.
- Bag should be water resistant so that your belongings remain safe in case of rain.
- Look for an attractive bag to add more style to your player look.
- Bag’s fabric should be good and material should be long lasting.
- Hand and shoulder strap should be padded.
- Zipper quality should be good as you need to use zip many times.
Badminton kit bag is very important for a player to store and carry the equipment. My personal favorite one is Senston Badminton kit bag and it is very easy to figure out why.
The stylish design, good quality material ,padded straps makes it worth buying .The best part of this kit bag is its thermal protection system which provides best badminton equipment safety in bad weather conditions.
This bag has no doubt all the characteristics that you want in your ideal kit bag. However, you can also try other kit bags as well according to your own needs and requirements. After all, each bag is an investment worth the money.